Coventry University – BSc. (Hons.) Nursing Studies
As of 2017 Coventry is the highest-ranked modern university in the UK in both the Guardian University Guide, in which it ranks 12th overall. Coventry University is committed to provide students with the best possible experience, investing in both facilities and its innovative approach to education. The university comprises four faculties which are made up of schools and departments which collectively run around 300 undergraduate and postgraduate courses.
Coventry University UK is listed in the international handbook of Universities. In order to see the listing of Coventry University UK under international handbook of Universities, please log in to below link:
Qualiﬁcations awarded by Coventry University UK are recognized worldwide.
Unique Value Addition
• BSc Nursing Studies program is offered by Coventry University UK which is a member of
Association of Commonwealth Universities.
• Eligibility to apply for registration in Nursing and Midwifery Council UK.
• Eligibility to apply for registration programs in countries like Australia.
• 2 years program, hybrid learning methods with ﬂexible attendance.
• Well qualiﬁed academic panel and guided by reputed nursing professionals in the industry.
• Monthly payments are allowed and also special discount for NTS ranks and tutors.
• Specially designed for working professionals.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Self