ADVANCE DIPLOMA IN BIO-MEDICAL SCIENCE – PATHWAY TO BACHELOR OF BIO-MEDICAL SCIENCE
The Advanced Diploma in Bio Medical Sciences pathway that IIHS offers gives students the opportunity to graduate from Deakin University (Victoria), University of New England (New South Wales), University of Canberra (Australian Capital Territory) and Murdoch University (Western Australia) with a Bachelors in Bio Medical Sciences Degree whilst giving students access to 4 major states in Australia. Furthermore, IIHS now offers a pathway to through the Helsinki Metropolia University of Applied Sciences (Finland) which is a great pathway for those wishing to study in Europe. The Bachelors in Bio Medical Sciences Degree is also a great program that provides a direct pathway to a Medical Degree in Australia.
3 years (Full time only)
3 passes in G.C.E Advanced Levels (Local / London) in any stream
*Students who do not have 3 passes can enroll for a 1 year Foundation in Biological Sciences Course at IIHS which will run parallel to the Advanced Diploma in Bio Medical Sciences for 1 year.
2 year Advanced Diploma in Bio Medical Sciences (IIHS) + 2 year Bachelors in Bio Medical Sciences (Australia)
3 year Advanced Diploma in Bio Medical Sciences (IIHS) + 2 year Bachelors in Bio Medical Sciences (Australia) – for specialized Degrees
3 year Advanced Diploma in Bio Medical Sciences (IIHS) + 1 year Bachelors in Bio Medical Sciences (Finland)
Who should pursue a career in Bio Medical Sciences?
- Student interested in the Biological Sciences and its practical applications, particularly in the areas of health care and research
- Students who have a special interest in developing and improving medical treatments, vaccines, equipment and techniques involving healthcare
- Students who wish to pursue a Medical Degree as a Bachelors in Bio Medical Sciences Degree provides a clear pathway to Medicine in Universities in Australia
How does the Advanced Diploma in Bio Medical Sciences pathway at IIHS stand out from other institutes?
- Students are placed at renowned industrial settings for their practical training based on the relevance to the subjects offered
- By completing 2 years at IIHS, students will save an approximate figure of Rs. 60 lakhs for the program
- Upon completion of the Bachelors in Bio Medical Sciences degree and subsequent graduation, students may obtain a 2 year work permit to further their career in Australia.
- Scholarships to Australia are made available to high achieving students
- A clear pathway to Medical Degree is available to graduates of Bio Medical Sciences
What career options would you have as a Bio Medical Scientist?
- Bio Medical Engineering
- Laboratory technician
- Forensic Scientist
- Clinical Immunologist
- Chemical Analyst
- Bio Medical Researcher
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 3 years
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 40
- Assessments Self